SCHOOL RULES The rules and regulations will keep on being reviewed as and when need arises. 1. Smartness/Cleanliness: Pupils are required to put on school uniform at all times while at school, the school uniform in question can either be the normal uniform or the sports wear usually put on the specified days. Parents/Guardians are supposed to ensure that the body of their children and all clothing’s are clean.
2. Punctuality: Punctual attendance at all events and functions as prescribed by the school routine is compulsory. Pupils should be at the school latest by 7:40 am during the school days.
3. Packing of food stuffs: To ensure the quality of meals taken by the pupils and minimize any imbalance, the school will provide both the break teas with its accompaniments and lunch for those in the day care. In light of this, the school strongly discourages the packed meals.
4. School home work: The school will from time and again give home work to pupils. The parent/guardians are required to give reasonable assistance to ensure that the home work is done and the work is countersigned by the parent/guardian.
5. Pupils property: The school will endeavor to ensure that children property are well kept, however to achieve this, it’s the responsibility of every parent/guardian to ensure that children’s school property (i.e. sweater, Uniform, School bag, shoes, hankies etc) are labeled/marked for easy identification.
6. Picking of pupils from the school: For the security of our pupils, only those persons that have been introduced to school management will be allowed to pick pupils from the school. Unauthorized persons will be turned away.
7. Health status of the child: Parents are required to furnish with the school administration all health related issues of the child as this will facilitate timely first aid in case of a need. Failure to declare all health related issues will constitute an offense.